Today’s guest is friend and co-host of The We Are Family Podcast, Executive Editor of parents.com, Julia Dennison. Today on T&B Shaun talks to Julia about more than just her expertise on parenting and bringing families together. As a mom herself, Julia opens up to talk all about how she broke through a male dominated industry in the press, co-parenting her 4 year old daughter with her ex like a boss and even how she managed to date through quarantine. Tune in to see how Julia is breaking the glass ceiling in LIFE.
3:30 – Social media perceptions and how Julia uses the platforms like Instagram and TikTok
8:45 – Julia’s day to day while co parenting a 4 year old
13:00 – Having young kids in quarantine and navigating and enhancing their emotional intelligence from when they are young
20:20 – Julia’s journey of being a woman and breaking the glass ceiling to get to where she is today
28:30 – Managing being a woman in a mans industry
35:00 – Dating in quarantine
43:30 – What is one of the most empowering things you can say to women out there to continue to go after their goals?
Thanks so much for tuning into this week’s episode of The Trust and Believe Podcast! We hope you enjoyed it and would love it if you could take a moment to subscribe and review at the link below. This will ensure we continue to deliver information, motivation and inspiration to trust and believe in YOU! A review also gives you a chance to be featured in our next episode! Review The Trust and Believe Podcast here
All of the Trust and Believe Podcast mentions and affiliates from today’s show:
- Follow Julia Instagram – TikTok
- Visit Parents.com and @parents on Instagram
- Tune into the We Are Family Podcast with Shaun and Julia!
- Check out Shaun’s exclusive Trust and Believe Candle from VellaBox!
- Join the SafeSpace with code TRUST for a special offer
- Join us every Friday night for wine night on IG Live with Dry Farm Wines – the all natural & additive free wine Shaun loves with free delivery right to your door! Visit dryfarmwines.com/shaunt and claim a bottle for a penny with your first order!
- Get STRONG with your morning coffee and take 15% off with code SHAUNT