Many of you may know her from her viral TikTok videos full of random facts, but Isabella aka @onlyjayus is way more than a girl who slides in and out of frame. After losing her job from a viral post, she took it as an opportunity to pursue her dreams of making money full time through social. Today she tells us all about her journey to TikTok fame, how to handle haters and gaining confidence over time.
Things discussed with Isabella:
- How Isabella finds the ability to be fearless and authentic on social
- What went through Bella’s head when she decided she was going to break through the norms and faking her identity
- Getting fired from her job over a viral TikTok video
- When Bella decided she wanted to go full time on TikTok and how she made it happen
- Getting into the mindset of succeeding at something
- Bella’s process in how she speaks and becomes deliberate in what she says when she comes in front of the camera
- How to handle the haters and what she finds to be the most unique about her
- Three tips to anyone who is on social media
Thanks so much for tuning into this week’s episode of The Trust and Believe Podcast! We hope you enjoyed it and would love it if you could take a moment to subscribe and review at the link below. This will ensure we continue to deliver information, motivation and inspiration to trust and believe in YOU! A review also gives you a chance to be featured in our next episode! Review The Trust and Believe Podcast here
All of the Trust and Believe Podcast mentions and affiliates from today’s show:
- Join Shaun for his first ever virtual dance event! Living In The 8’s!
- Join the SafeSpace with code TRUST for a special offer
- Join us every Friday night for wine night on IG Live with Dry Farm Wines – the all natural & additive free wine Shaun loves with free delivery right to your door! Visit dryfarmwines.com/shaunt and claim a bottle for a penny with your first order!
- Get STRONG with your morning coffee and take 15% off with code SHAUNT