Sometimes in life, men can have a hard time fully expressing their emotions. It can even be frowned upon for men to show too much. Zach Tucker and Jeremy Grater of The Fit Mess Podcast are not afraid to open up about what they are feeling and tackle those feelings head on. On today’s episode they discuss the importance of managing your mental wellness, the importance of a support system and how men can only strengthen their health through vulnerability
Things Shaun discussed with Jeremy and Zach on todays episode:
- Some methods you can use to get through tough emotional and mental times
- What to say to people who may discredit meditation
- Anxiety testing
- Many people don’t feel like they have mental health support. What to do if you don’t feel supported by others around you.
- Knowing your support system and how they can help you through your toughest times
- Having friends in your life who don’t understand your lifestyle
- The Fit Mess Podcast and how it came to be
- Relying heavily on one’s own vulnerability to be emotionally and physically fit
Thanks so much for tuning into this week’s episode of The Trust and Believe Podcast! We hope you enjoyed it and would love it if you could take a moment to subscribe and review at the link below. This will ensure we continue to deliver information, motivation and inspiration to trust and believe in YOU! A review also gives you a chance to be featured in our next episode! Review The Trust and Believe Podcast here
All of the Trust and Believe Podcast mentions and affiliates from today’s show:
- Join the SafeSpace with code TRUST for a special offer
- Join us every Friday night for wine night on IG Live with Dry Farm Wines – the all natural & additive free wine Shaun loves with free delivery right to your door! Visit dryfarmwines.com/shaunt and claim a bottle for a penny with your first order!
- Get STRONG with your morning coffee and take 15% off with code SHAUNT