This episode takes you in the audience at our live LEARN, INSPIRE, TRANSFORM Event, held annually in New York City, featuring Sabrina Militello. Sabrina talks about her journey and refers to it an “ugly win” because of the road that took her through her 92 pound weight loss transformation. She discusses cutting out photos of herself and placing it on supermodels bodies, her struggles with an eating disorder, her desire to be skinny and getting to her goal weight with the worst self-esteem and self-image. She delivers empowerment and motivation to anyone on a journey to being more fit, physically or mentally.
You can find Sabrina’s motivational mindset and learn more about her journey on Instagram at @_inspiresabrina.
Shout out to Shaun T’s Favorite Things and Sponsors of the Trust and Believe Podcast:
- Get Shaun T’s #Truthbomb Journal or 2020 Calendar by visiting ShaunTApparel.com!
- To join or learn more about The SafeSpace, visit shauntfitness.com/safespace.
- Thank you to our sponsor, Dry Farm Wines for supporting the show. To try Dry Farm Wines, visit www.dryfarmwines.com/shaunt.
- Thank you to our sponsor, Power Up Snacks! Order Power Up today on Amazon at: amzn.to/32zGX4D
- For Shaun T’s favorite Bulletproof Coffee and Products, visit: http://bit.ly/2MixQAT