Trust and believe, we all have something to offer up in this world. Coming up in the age of social media, Amanda Bucci has helped herself uncover who she was through her many levels of expertise. On this episode we uncover those levels through defining masculine and feminine energy and its impact on our lives, personality types and discovering one another’s energetic capacities.
Topics covered in todays episode:
- Who is Amanda Bucci?
- Defining masculine and feminine energy
- The yin-yang theory
- The disfunction of masculinity and its impact on our world today
- Types of people and their energetic capacities
- The ability to understand yourself and how you be in the world
- How Amanda helps people find out what their internal barriers are and find out who they are
- Working through your personality types
- Managing personality types within a relationship
Meet Amanda Bucci
Business and Conscious Leadership Coach
Social Media Strategist
Spiritual Psychology Certified
Amanda is an online business mentor for digital entrepreneurs and creators who to start, grow, and scale their businesses using strategies built on the foundation of Personal Truth and Authentic Self-Expression. She’s also the host of the Bucci Radio Podcast [7 million+ download] and the founder of the Entrepreneurial Archetype Quiz™; a personality quiz for entrepreneurs to create success faster and with more ease by understanding who they are at their core.
Amanda is most well-known for her down-to-earth energy, telling it like it is and sharing personal experiences of transformation, success, failure, and more through her informative and inspiring content and programs.With well over 550k+ Instagram Followers, 25 Million YouTube channel views, and 7+ Million podcast downloads, Amanda’s teachings have impacted the lives of those who have “grown-up” in the age of Social Media.
Amanda’s mission is to not only help people build the business of their dreams but to be authentically themselves while doing it.
Thanks so much for tuning into this week’s episode of The Trust and Believe Podcast! We hope you enjoyed it and would love it if you could take a moment to subscribe and review at the link below. This will ensure we continue to deliver information, motivation and inspiration to trust and believe in YOU! A review also gives you a chance to be featured in our next episode! Review The Trust and Believe Podcast here
All of the Trust and Believe Podcast mentions and affiliates from today’s show:
- Join the SafeSpace with code TRUST for a special offer
- Join us every Friday night for wine night on IG Live with Dry Farm Wines – the all natural & additive free wine Shaun loves with free delivery right to your door! Visit dryfarmwines.com/shaunt and claim a bottle for a penny with your first order!
- Get STRONG with your morning coffee and take 15% off with code SHAUNT