Today we are going to talk about achieving beyond expectations with a leadership and performance consultant, author, and father in law to Shaun T, the one and only Bill Blokker! After realizing in his professional life how many people were striving to be successful but could not fully succeed, he knew he could help others take control of their life and avoid emotion commotion through five vital steps.
Things Shaun discussed with Bill on today’s episode:
- Achieving beyond expectations and why Bill decided in this time of his life to write a book
- Knowing that being on a team can impact you more than trying to perform solo
- The five intangibles that control all behavior
- How to deal with others who are not self aware
- Your expectations of others and how it can impact your perception of them
- Habits and how they have a way of controlling your behavior
Thanks so much for tuning into this week’s episode of The Trust and Believe Podcast! We hope you enjoyed it and would love it if you could take a moment to subscribe and review at the link below. This will ensure we continue to deliver information, motivation and inspiration to trust and believe in YOU! A review also gives you a chance to be featured in our next episode! Review The Trust and Believe Podcast here
All of the Trust and Believe Podcast mentions and affiliates from today’s show:
- Join the SafeSpace with code TRUST for a special offer
- Join us every Friday night for wine night on IG Live with Dry Farm Wines – the all natural & additive free wine Shaun loves with free delivery right to your door! Visit dryfarmwines.com/shaunt and claim a bottle for a penny with your first order!
- Get STRONG with your morning coffee and take 15% off with code SHAUNT