Liz Josefsburg struggled with weight issues her entire life and after a 65lb weight loss herself, she knew she needed to use her knowledge to help others! With over 16 years in the industry, Liz is a health, wellness and weight loss expert with celebrity clients and Leader for Weight Watchers. She shares with us her expertise in habit formation and and more importantly, finding the gap between action and formation to lead others to weight loss for life!
Topics discussed on today’s podcast:
- Liz’s story of how she became a health and wellness coach and her approach in connecting with others
- Explaining her book, Target 100 and her approach to weight loss and why its not about food
- How to get out of the “I want to do this” phase and actually create action
- Habits, how they impact weight loss and how to form them
- A look into her training of celebrities like Jennifer Hudson and Jessica Simpson
Meet Liz Josefsberg
Liz Josefsberg is a health, wellness and weight loss expert with over 16 years in the industry. Liz worked for 11 years as the Director of Brand Advocacy, on the science and content teams and as Leader for Weight Watchers. In 2013 she started her own consulting firm as a wellness expert specializing in behavior modification and the online education of wellness through technology. Liz is likely best known for her hands-on involvement helping Oscar-winning actress and musician, Jennifer Hudson lose weight and transform her life. She also helped Jessica Simpson shed over 50 pounds of baby weight (twice!). Other celebrity clients include Charles Barkley, Katie Couric and Amber Riley. Liz counsels both high-profile talent and everyday clients in all areas of weight loss, balance and nutrition. She is also the author of the revolutionary “Success Handbook” (2013, Weight Watchers) and “Find Your Fingerprint”, sold Nationally in all Weight Watchers locations. Liz has just completed her first solo book published in December of 2017 to critical and industry acclaim titledTarget 100 – The World’s Simplest Weight Loss Program in 6 Easy Steps
Get in touch and learn more about Liz at www.LizJosefsberg.com
Thanks so much for tuning into this week’s episode of The Trust and Believe Podcast! We hope you enjoyed it and would love it if you could take a moment to subscribe and review at the link below. This will ensure we continue to deliver information, motivation and inspiration to trust and believe in YOU! A review also gives you a chance to be featured in our next episode! Review The Trust and Believe Podcast here
All of the Trust and Believe Podcast mentions and affiliates from today’s show:
- Join the SafeSpace with code TRUST for a special offer
- Join us every Friday night for wine night on IG Live with Dry Farm Wines – the all natural & additive free wine Shaun loves with free delivery right to your door! Visit dryfarmwines.com/shaunt and claim a bottle for a penny with your first order!
- Get STRONG with your morning coffee and take 15% off with code SHAUNT