Come have a seat at Shaun’s dinner table! Danielle Natoni joins and cooks a meal for the guys while she discusses her vegan lifestyle, answers many questions on veganism and clears up the misconceptions of being plant based.
What we discussed on today’s episode
- What the difference is between vegetarian and vegan
- What pushed Danielle and Darren to go vegan after being big Paleo eaters
- Ways you can slowly incorporate more plants into your diet
- How Danielle ate growing up in her household
- The struggle for some on having a hard time between both gaining and losing weight
- Body positivity in casting for Let’s Get Up
- How to build a vegan plate
- Intermittent fasting and water fasting and its benefits
- Talking all about the scale, measuring and counting and how it can have a positive or negative affect on your mental state
- Where do you get your protein from as a vegan?
All of the Trust and Believe Podcast mentions and affiliates from today’s show:
- Our dinner guest Danielle can be found on Instagram @daniellenatoni
- Books: The Longevity Diet and Eat Smarter
- Join the SafeSpace with code TRUST for a special offer
- Join us every Friday night for wine night on IG Live with Dry Farm Wines – the all natural & additive free wine Shaun loves with free delivery right to your door! Visit dryfarmwines.com/shaunt and claim a bottle for a penny with your first order!
- Get STRONG with your morning coffee and take 15% off with code SHAUNT