Clark’s Botanicals started in 2002 after a tragic accident left founder Francesco Clark paralyzed from the neck down and with central nervous system trauma that severely impacted his skin function. Without the ability to sweat out toxins, Francesco’s skin became congested, dull, inflamed and prematurely aged. When products failed to help, he became determined to create his own solution to heal his skin. He teamed up with his father – a doctor and homeopath – and turned to nature’s most radical plant extracts, enhancing them with leading-edge skin science. The result was an innovative new product, launching Clark’s Botanical
In February 2020, the brand re-launched with breakthroughs in botanical skin science and a progressive new active base, Jasmine Catalyst Complex™. The entire product line was reformulated to guarantee the cleanest ingredients and environmentally conscious packaging.
One year later, Clark’s Botanicals is proud to grow the Jasmine Vital franchise. Available now, Jasmine Vital Oil is an immuno-stimulating botanical infusion that acts as both a serum and an oil, delivering instant gratification in the form of a healthy, dewy glow. Its fast-acting, non-greasy and highly absorbable properties, as well as its convenient portability, enable you to take your glow on the road. Spot treatments throughout the day imbue a flawless luminescence on top of make-up.
Clark’s Botanicals is radically clean, adhering to the strictest of industry clean standards and often setting their own, higher standards.
All of the Trust and Believe Podcast mentions and affiliates from today’s show:
- Visit ClarksBotanicals.com and take 20% off your first order with code TRUST
- Follow Francesco and Clark’s Botanicals on Instagram: @mrfrancescoclark @clarksbotanicals
- Join the SafeSpace with code TRUST for a special offer
- Join us every Friday night for wine night on IG Live with Dry Farm Wines – the all natural & additive free wine Shaun loves with free delivery right to your door! Visitdryfarmwines.com/shaunt and claim a bottle for a penny with your first order!
- Get STRONG with your morning coffee and take 15% off with code SHAUNT
Thanks so much for tuning into this week’s episode of The Trust and Believe Podcast! We hope you enjoyed it and would love it if you could take a moment to subscribe and review at the link below. This will ensure we continue to deliver information, motivation and inspiration to trust and believe in YOU! A review also gives you a chance to be featured in our next episode! Review The Trust and Believe Podcast here